Getting the opportunity to study in the United States of America may be the dream of millions of
students throughout the world.  Unfortunately, only a few receive the opportunity to come study in
the US. The Bano Law Firm P.L. is ready to consult any prospective student who wish to come study
in the US.  We also can help current students who have questions about their status with any legal issue
that you have.  

Here is a list of the available student visas:

F Visas
F Visas are available to students who want to come to the United States, enroll in a full time study
program and depart once you finish the program.  Students may be permitted to transfer programs and
schools with permission.  Additionally, students may be allowed to work.

M Visas
M Visas are available to students who enroll in vocational and technical programs.  Typically, students
with M Visas are not permitted to work, but they may be allowed to engage in practical training.  

J Visas
J Visas are available to students, professors, scholars, specialists, researchers and other similar
individuals who promote the cultural exchange between the United States and foreign countries.  

H-3 Visas

Call an Orlando Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law, Immigration, Bankruptcy Lawyer now
for a free initial consultation to discuss your Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Traffic, Immigration,
Family Law or Bankruptcy case.  Bano Law Firm P.L. provides aggressive legal representation for
Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law, Traffic, Immigration, or Bankruptcy in Orlando,
Winter Park, Tampa, Oviedo, Sanford, Winter Park, Winter Garden, Winter Springs, Cocoa, Cocoa
Beach, Melbourne, Kissimmee, Casselberry, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Lakeland, Daytona Beach,
Apopka, Gainesville.
Call Today
407 437 4398
Student Visa