Would you like to sponsor a member of your family to come and immigrate to the United States?  Do
you know how long it will take for them to get a visa and arrive in the United States of America?  Do
you know the steps that are involved in this process?

The Bano Law Firm P.L. can help you in this process from the beginning assisting you with the visa
process as well as obtaining the Green Card.  In order to sponsor family members to come to the US,
you need to apply for a visa.  

Typically to be eligible to sponsor your relative(s), you must:
  • be  a US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of the US
  • file Petition for Alien Relative I-130
  • provide income documentation that you can support the alien relative and meet the income
    requirements by filing an Affidavit of Support

You can sponsor any of the following::
  •  Husband or wife
  •  Child under the age of 21
  •  Unmarried son or daughter over the age of 21
  •  Married son or daughter of any age
  •  Brother or sister if you are at least 21 years old
  •  Parents if you are at least 21 years old.

The easiest way to sponsor a member of your family is if they are immediate relatives and you are a US
citizen.  The immediate relative category includes children, spouse or parents of a US citizen.  The
advantage of being an immediate relative is that they are not subject to numeral limits like other relatives
are. In other words, immediate relatives do not have to wait for the visa to become available.  
Furthermore, immediate relatives can immediately apply for a Green Card. Whether your immediate
relative is outside the US or in the US, consult the Bano Law Firm P.L. on how to proceed.

For a K-Visa, yo must be a US citizen and your fiancee must be a citizen of another country.  The
spouse must also be physically outside the United State at the time you file the application.
In your application, you must prove that
  •  you met with the fiancee within two year of the filing of the application unless you get a waiver
  •  you have a good faith intention to marry        
  •   there are no legal impediments to marry
  •  you should be able conclude the marriage within 90 days of the arrival of your fiancee.

Note that it is your duty to prove that the marriage will not be a fraudelent one.  At Bano Law Firm P.L.
we can help you with the application process to get your fiancee in the United States as well as the
process of getting a Green Card after entry.  Children of the fiancee can qualify for a K-2 visa.

If you are a United States citizen and are already married to somebody who is outside the United States,
you can file for a K-3 spouse petition. In order to get a visa, the USCIS has to determine that the
marriage is valid.  Furthermore, it the marriage is deemed valid, the spouse would be eligible for Legal
Permanent Status.  If the spouse has children who are unmarried and under the age of 21, they can be
eligible for a K-4 visa.

The other categories of family relatives include:
  •   First Preference: unmarried children over 21 of U.S. citizens – 6 yrs.

  •   Second Preference:  spouses or child (unmarried under 21), and unmarried child of lawful          
    permanent residents Spouses and children under the age of 21 – 4 yrs. Unmarried Sons and
    Daughters of any age – 8 yrs.

  •   Third Preference: married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens – 9 yrs.

  •   Fourth Preference: brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens – 10 yrs.

Call the Bano Law Firm P.L. for a free initial consultation on your family immigration case. We will use
our skills and knowledge to help get the best possible resolution for your case.  At Bano Law Firm P.L.
we understand that immigration law can be confusing and difficult to comprehend.  If you hire us, we
will explain all your options and do what is necessary to get the desired result.

Call an Orlando Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law, Immigration, Bankruptcy Lawyer now
for a free initial consultation to discuss your Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Traffic, Immigration,
Family Law or Bankruptcy case.  Bano Law Firm P.L. provides aggressive legal representation for
Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law, Traffic, Immigration, or Bankruptcy in Orlando, Winter
Park, Tampa, Oviedo, Sanford, Winter Park, Winter Garden, Winter Springs, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach,
Melbourne, Kissimmee, Casselberry, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Lakeland, Daytona Beach, Apopka,
Call Today
407 437 4398
Spouse & Fiancee Visas